Effective date: July 10, 2020
Revised July 10, 2020
- Types of Information Collected. We may collect certain personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide to us when you purchase products, create an account, and/or contact us for customer service purposes. The types of information that may be collected include name, address, email address, telephone number, country of origin, and, as applicable, billing information. Other voluntarily provided information may include testimonials, product descriptions and/or reviews, and information provided when you participate in sweepstakes or contests, message boards and chat rooms, and/or other interactive areas of the Site.
You provide certain personally identifiable information to us when you register your email address with us for mailing list or other Site services and/or when you send email messages, submit forms, or transmit other information. If you correspond with us via email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address, and our responses. If you pose questions about the services, we may incorporate those questions onto an FAQ page.
We may also collect and/or our content server may collect certain non-personally identifiable information from your browser when you visit the Site, such as your IP address, cookies, and data about which pages you visit on the Site. This information helps us to administer the Site, analyze problems our servers or software, and to gather demographic information.
- How We Use the Information. We use the information you submit to operate, maintain, and provide the features and functionality of the Service or otherwise in connection with our business in relation to the Site. If you provide an email address, it may be used to send you information, company news, updates, and/or related product or service information. You may unsubscribe from emails at any time by contacting us using the information provided on the Site. Any information you voluntarily submit for posting to the Site (for example, if you submit a testimonial or a question that would be appropriate for an FAQ) becomes available to the public. Even if you remove the content, copies may remain viewable in cached or archived pages if other users have copied or stored your content.
At this time, we do not sell or disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties. However, this policy may change and information may be disclosed in the event of bankruptcy, merger, or acquisition. Further, we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide personal information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose personal information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
Most internet browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you reject all cookies, we cannot guarantee that all parts of our site will function properly.
- Collection of Information by Third Parties. The Site may contain advertising which provides links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. In the course of advertisements being served to you, a unique third-party cookie or other advertising technology may be placed on your browser. This advertising technology uses information derived from your visits to the Site to target advertising within the Site. This information can be used for many purposes, for example, to ensure that you do not see the same advertisements repeatedly. We may also use this information to help select and display targeted advertisements that we believe may be of interest to you (sometimes called “online behavioral advertising” or “OBA”). We may also use web beacons, provided by third-party advertising companies, to help manage and optimize our online advertising. Web beacons enable us to recognize a browser’s cookie when a browser visits the Site, to learn which banner ads bring users to our Site and to deliver more relevant advertising. For more information about online advertising, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/consumers.
- Children’s Privacy. The Site is in no way directed at or intended for children and/or any persons under the age of 18. As such, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age without the prior, verifiable consent of a parent or legal representative. Website visitors may be asked to provide their date of birth or a parent’s email address as a verification mechanism. If we become aware that a child has posted any personal information on our website, we will remove the content.
- Visitors’ GDPR Rights. If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
- We will retain the any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you asking us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
- You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
- To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
- By email:
- By visiting this page on our website:
- By mail:
Build UR Best U, LLC
5908 Monroe Street
Morton Grove, IL 60053